These beetroot and black bean burgers are delish! They're a great way to introduce non-vegans to the world of vegan food too.
Beetroot and Black Bean Burger Patties – Makes 24
- 6 cups of beets, chopped into small chunks, boiled
- 6 cans of black beans
- 2 cups rice flour
- 6T Vegan beef stock flavouring (optional)
- 1 cup oil
- 5T coconut sugar
- 6t arrowroot or xanthum gum
Combine in Food Processor, leave chunky. Pat into patty trays on strips of baking paper.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- 7 onions; halved and slice each half thinly
- 2t balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1T Vegan chicken stock flavouring (optional)
- 3T coconut sugar
Place all in a pan and reduce slowly
Dressing for Salad or Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 cups liquid (rice milk or coconut water or plain water)
- 3T cider vinegar
- ½ t salt
- Splash of lemon juice
- ¼ cup oil
Blend in Food Processor
Once you're done, pull it all together and voila! A delicious vegan meal!