80 Food 20 Fitness2

We've all heard about the 80/20 model, but what does it actually mean? 

In simple terms, to achieve your goals whether that's shedding a few pounds, gaining muscle or just maintaining a general healthy lifestyle... 80% is what you put in your mouth and 20% is what exercise you engage in. 

Most of you are taking on a month with no junk food - looking after your 80% - but what about the other 20%?
Food and fitness go hand-in-hand to creating a healthier you! No that you've got your food ideas sorted, let's start working on the fitness ideas so that you can reach your full 100%

Don't be intimidated - all exercises will be according to your own pace and fitness level.

During the month of June you can expect:

• Fitness kick starter - It's the small things that count!

• Weekly exercise ideas

• Weekly fitness challenges

• Education & motivation

• Group fitness ideas 

Check back in on the 28th of April for the kick starter to prep yourself for the month of June!

 

Leandi & Gilly

Check out our Facebook page >> https://www.facebook.com/iamvigorous/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About the author
I AM VIGOROUS

I AM VIGOROUS

I AM VIGOROUS
A collab of fitness enthusiasts guiding women to discover their unique self by renewing their minds & creating healthy habits. Get up and get active with us!

Follow us Facebook and Instagram - @iamvigorous